Phrozn is static site generator written in PHP.
The idea is very simple:
You write text files in your favorite format (Textile, Markdown, Twig, Haml etc), in your favorite environment (Vim, Vim, or Vim etc), spice them with styles (again, in format of your choice – CSS, LESS, or SASS), feed all this to Phrozn, and it will create static HTML site ready to be published.
- Complete: Supports input files in Twig, Textile, Markdown, and LESS format.
- Extensible: Supported text processors are not enough for you? Create your own – it is really simple!
- Easy to use: Only couple of commands to learn and you’ll be able to use Phrozn efficiently in no time.
- Modern: No love for pre PHP 5.3 hosts, Phrozn requires PHP 5.3+ and relies on it heavily.
- Robust: Phrozn is strictly tested. Check code coverage and see for yourself!
- Solid Foundation: Whenever possible wheel reinvention was avoided. Phrozn uses code from well-written and well-known projects including PEAR, Zend Framework 2, Symfony 2, Twig, Pirum.
To get you up to speed Getting Started guide has been written.