Angry Birds is one of the most popular puzzle video game from Rovio Mobile which is awarded as the fourth best iPhone game of all time. Now you can play the Angry Birds Game in Google Chrome and eliminate all the pigs and retrieve eggs that have been stolen by a these group of evil green pigs.
Angry Birds Game is available for most of the devices including iOS , Android, Palm, Symbian, PC, And Browser.
You should have Google Chrome browser in your machine to install and play the Angry Birds game. Install the Google Chrome App of Angry Birds and play the Chrome Dimension levels. After installing the App open ther Google Chrome Browser default (home) page. It will list as an installed App. Double click on the installed app. You are ready to GO!!
- Optimised for mobile devices running a WebKit browser.
- Runs on modern desktop browsers, including Internet Explorer 8 and above.
- Multiple input options including swipe gestures (both mouse and screen touches), keyboard control and an interactive on screen toolbar.
- Responsive to device orientation changes.
- Automatically scales images to maximise screen size and orientation.
- Zoom and pan around images
- Rotate image (iOS only)
- Works with your markup and semantic structure. Does not enforce any specific markup.
- Supports image captions.
- Slideshow feature to automatically play through images in the gallery.
- Uses hardware acceleration where possible for smoother transitions and effects.
- Can be integrated into jQuery Mobile.
- Comprehensive customisation options:
– Presentation controlled via CSS
– Set whether the gallery loops or not i.e. when you reach the end, is the next image the first image, or does the gallery show a bounce effect to indicate that you have reached the end.
– Hide or show captions and toolbar
– Change caption and toolbar positions
– Set the speeds of all animations used, from sliding in to fading.
Getting Started – Default Distribution (with jQuery plugin)
This example assumes you want to use the convience of jQuery for initiating the gallery, but still the optimised engine for WebKit and Mozilla browsers.
If you want to play Angry Birds right inside your browser without connecting to the internet then simply go to chrome.angrybirds.com. Here you can discover a complete free version of the original Angry Bird game. Don’t think that its just a demonstration rather it is a full version of the game you can play it through every stage of the game and you can also save the progress as you proceed.
This game originally started on the iOS platform then expanded to other mobile devices and toys so, if you haven’t played it yet then does try it. You can play it other than chrome browsers as well.
In this game you will see the survival of the Angry Birds is at risk. Take revenge on the green pigs who stole the Birds’ eggs. Use the unique destructive powers of the Angry Birds to lay waste to the pigs’ fortified castles. Angry Birds features hours of gameplay, challenging physics-based castle demolition, and lots of replay value. Each of the 70 levels requires logic, skill, and brute force to crush the enemy.
mobl offers you :
- a concise language to build native-feeling web apps in a jiff;
- great (Eclipse) IDE support (such as as-you-type error reporting, code completion and reference resolving);
- a rapid save and test cycle. No more lengthy compilations, the mobl IDE compiles your modules whenever you save, ready to be tested in the mobile browser.
mobl language features:
- Statically typed language, enabling great IDE support and as-you-type error detection, while reducing the amount of typing other statically typed languages require, through type inference.
- Declarative domain-specific language (DSL) for defining user interfaces.
- Declarative concise DSL for defining data models. Data is stored on the device. No server back-end required.
Requirements: HTML5 enabled platforms
Jo is an Open Source HTML5 Mobile App Framework for building mobile applications for HTML5 capable browsers and devices.
It was originally designed to work on mobile platforms as a GUI and light data layer on top of PhoneGap. Jo has been tested successfully as a lightweight framework for mobile browsers, newer desktop browsers, and even Dashboard widgets.
Cross platform HTML5 Mobile Framework – Tested with webOS, iOS, Android, Symbian, Safari, Chrome and Dashboard Widgets
Lightweight and efficient
Animations and transitions using CSS3
iBBDemo2 is an Adobe Air application that does a good job of emulating the iPhone and iPad web browsing experience. It can be a useful tool for testing Web apps targeting the iOS family of mobile devices. It can also be useful for doing presentations to demo iOS Web apps if you don’t have access to a Mac.
iBBDemo2 was released as open source under the GNU Open Source GPL 3.0 license on August 31, 2010.