SIDU is a FREE database client working via web browser. SIDU is a simple, intuitive and easy database GUI tool to use. Simply copy sidu to your website and run without any setup. Written in PHP.
SIDU has features which you found in phpMyAdmin, phpPgAdmin or software like SQLyog, Navicat, SQL maestro, pgAdmin, etc.
In addition, SIDU has some extra features that you might not find in other SQL clients.
- SIDU works via web browsers for databases such as MySQL, Postgres and SQLite;
- SIDU works on any OS and any modern browsers;
- SIDU can group objects eg tables by first x chars of table names, and which you can control freely;
- Data result can be sorted in 1 or 2 columns, which you can switch to your favorable mode;
- SIDU can connect to mulitple servers locally and remotely, you can run multiple SIDU at same time;
- You can turn on SIDU firewall to double secure your data over internet;
- SIDU is working for multiple users and multiple sessions at the same time;
- Empty, drop, export or change engine of tables at one click.
SIDU is small in size, it does big jobs. It’s easy to use and do not require any installation or configuration.